Autokit - Wireless CarPlay Dongle Special for Android Head Unit
News: The new version of this wireless CarPlay USB dongle upgrades to Wireless Android Auto released!
If you use Carplay and Android Auto in Aftermarket Android Head Unit. You can choose Carlinkit Autokit Product. It's specially made for the Android head unit, which is suitable for model system versions above Android 4.2+.
①This product does not compatible with the original factory car screen.
②This product support 99% aftermarket Android head unit and 99% iPhone/Android phone.
③This product does not work well on the WinCE cars.
There are two versions for you to choose from.
Add CarPlay to Aftermarket Head Unit
Have you got an aftermarket head unit retrofitted with no access to Apple CarPlay? If you are an iPhone user, you probably would like to use Apple CarPlay but may stop by the high expenses of getting a new retrofit kit and the hassle of replacement? Autokit is a plug-and-play device that helps your problem be well solved. Just plug the device into the vehicle’s USB port, and you will get access to wireless CarPlay via Bluetooth connection.
Wired/ Wireless Android Auto
✅ Voice Control
✅ Real-time Navigation
✅ Online Music
You can enjoy Spotify Pandora etc. Play your favorite music to make journey driving more enjoyable. And you can ask Siri to stop, start, or change the audio that you listen to while driving.
✅ Split-screen Review
✅ Screen Mirrorlink
Instructions for Use
What's in the Box?
- Autokit x 1
- User manual x 1
- Suitable for: Android Head Unit
- Model: CPC200-Autokit/ CPC200-CCPA
- Vehicle Head Unit Support: Android 4.2+ System;
- Phone System: iPhone with iOS9+; Android 4.4+.
- Language: English, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Arabic, Hebrew, Vietnamese, etc.
Which version of Autokit should I choose?
We prefer to recommend our customers purchase the new version (CPC200-CCPA) of Autokit.
1. CPC200-CCPA built-in APK installs the pack, just find it and install it.
2. Support wired/ wireless Android Auto, more convenient and smarter.
How to use the product: (Wireless CarPlay)？
1. First Install the “AutoKit” APK to the car's Android head unit. (found APK in manual), and then Connect the CarPlay USB dongle with the Android head unit (via USB).
2. Confirm that the WiFi and Bluetooth functions of the iPhone are turned on (please make sure that it is not connected to any other devices at this time.)
3. Enter the iPhone's Bluetooth interface to find the product's Bluetooth signal (find AutoKit-****).
4. Click the signal "AutoKit-****" on the iPhone and enter the password "0000" to successfully connect to CarPlay.
Principle: CarPlay wireless connects, pairing established via Bluetooth, and data transmission via WIFI work.
How to use Wired CarPlay or Android auto?
1. First Install the “AutoKit” APK to the car Android head unit. (CPC200-CCPA built-in APK), and then Connect the CarPlay USB dongle with Android head unit (via USB).
2. Prepare a high-quality mobile phone usb data cable. Just connect the CarPlay Dongle to the iphone or Android phone. Simple plug and play.
Note: Your Android phone needs to have an "Android Auto" app.
How to upgrade the APK and Dongle?
1.Upgrade APK: Unplug the dongle first, then enter the APK settings, find the "check upgrade" button, and you will see the prompt of the latest version. Then click update and the APK is updated.
2. Upgrade dongle: Plug in the dongle to the car, then enter the APK settings and find "check upgrade", you will see the latest box version, and then click Update.
How to connect the Bluetooth?
1. Insert the CarPlay Dongle into your car.
2. Turn on the Wifi and Bluetooth.
3. Searching the Bluetooth and then entering the pin (0000).
Make sure to get the correct wireless model. My first wireless purchase did not connect on my android aftermarket. Once I got the correct model worked better than my wired CarPlay model.
The product seems to be working just the way it should. Priority shipping and quality product. So far.. Fully Satisfied!
Thanks team Carlinkit
Working great, thanks
Very useful and excellent product. Its a blessing if you have an iphone and any android head unit with android version 4.4 and above. It also supports wired android auto.
First of all try installing the autokit application. If it installs and opens its 99% sure that it works.
Even the wireless connection is very smooth and have very less latency.
The product is nice and works amazingly smooth.. good seller gives nice support throughout